$1,000 Hyundai Mobility Program Sanford FL
The Hyundai experience is one that everyone should be able to enjoy, including those who require adaptive equipment. We know what you're thinking: that can get expensive.
That's why Hyundai wants to help. Thanks to the Hyundai Mobility Program, eligible Hyundai lovers are getting $1,000 toward the cost of adaptive equipment through January 2, 2018. And the process couldn't be simpler. Just follow these steps:
- Click on the link above.
- Review program details and eligibility requirements.
- Download and complete the mobility form.
- Mail purchase documents and completed form to Hyundai Motor America.
Select new, previously unused Hyundai cars, SUVs, and vans leased or sold by an authorized Hyundai dealership in the U.S. are eligible. Other eligibility restrictions include:
- Equipment must be installed by an authorized Adaptive Equipment Company.
- Equipment which is not related to a specific medical need will require documentation.
- Equipment damage to unapproved equipment will not be covered under warranty.
- Equipment labor is only eligible for transferred equipment when stated in original invoice.